Sunday, March 13, 2016

and sew life goes on


I haven't really been interested in clothes since my teens.
My sisters and I all sewed our own clothes in those days
but then you get older and have kids and sometimes you're
flat out getting out of your pjs let alone getting dressed up.

Now my kids have moved out and I'm a single
lady once again my interest in clothes has
been rekindled maybe because I actually
go out now!

I have miles of fabric to work with and 
I'm not buying anymore!

My collection of patterns is growing
and I even have a dedicated pinterest board for clothing.

Do you sew your own clothes?

The time has come for me to stop thinking
about it and just start sewing!

Stay tuned.



3 comments:

  1. I sew most of my clothes....that way I get what I want, I can adjust the length - especially the length of pants and sleeves. I also "mix and match" some and bits and pieces of patterns for variation. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouth-watering recipe and quite easy to make. children will love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad to know about your engagement and I am really excited to see the pictures if you are willing to share picbear

    ReplyDelete